Categorized into 21 market sectors, Statista.com provides direct access to quantitative data on media, business, finance, politics, and a wide variety of other areas of interest or markets. Trial access through the 16th of June.
Trial access to the Cambridge eBooks Collection through the 18th of July.
The Nova School of Business and Economics Library is committed to providing effective access to information resources and services specially designed to meet the curriculum, research and teaching needs of the scholarly environment.
In order to acomplish higher efficiency and performance our library offers:
- A user-oriented learning environment enhancing user services and promoting instructional information support
- A specialized and updated collection in Economics and Business Management areas
- Participation in cooperative efforts, national projects and other consortia
- Support for academic staff, including; compiling bibliographies, identifying and locating resources and putting recommended readings on reserve
- Competent and skilled staff to identify, localize and meet user infor