- The library establishes loans with other national or international libraries in order to obtain materials that are not available in the collections
- NOVA SBE Library is responsible for the proper use of these materials
- Requests for ILL can be made by e-mail or at the circulation desk
- Journal articles may also be obtained from other libraries
- Speak with a staff member about requesting an ILL
Prices and Conditions
Requests under ILL protocol:
The requesting library must pay:
- Photocopies = 0.25 € / page
- Hardcopy or PDF = 5.00 € / article
- Monographs = 8.00€ / book + handling and shipping (maximum 3 books per request)
- NOVA SBE Library accepts IFLA vouchers
Borrowing period must not exceed 15 days.
Reserved materials and periodicals are excluded from ILL.
When NOVA SBE Library requests an item from another library:
- Prices depend on the supplier and are charged accordingly to the users