- The library establishes loans with other national or international libraries in order to obtain materials that are not available in the collections
- Teresa & Alexandre Soares dos Santos Library is responsible for the proper use of these materials
- Requests for ILL can be made by e-mail or at the circulation desk
- Journal articles may also be obtained from other libraries
- Speak with a staff member about requesting an ILL
Prices and Conditions
Requests under ILL protocol:
The requesting library must pay:
- Photocopies = 0.25 € / page
- Hardcopy or PDF = 5.00 € / article
- Monographs = 8.00€ / book + handling and shipping (maximum 3 books per request)
- Teresa & Alexandre Soares dos Santos Library accepts IFLA vouchers
Borrowing period must not exceed 15 days.
Reserved materials and periodicals are excluded from ILL.
When Teresa & Alexandre Soares dos Santos Library requests an item from another library:
- Prices depend on the supplier and are charged accordingly to the users