Nova SBE Library offers a wide variety of high quality research tools:
- Start your search with NOVA Discovery, our meta-search tool that searches within dozens of databases and online collections, including the UNL libraries' catalogs
- Full-text databases of journal articles: Wiley, b-On, EBSCO, EconLit, Emerald, ISI Web of Knowledge, JStor, Kluwer Law Online, Sage Journals, Science Direct, SSRN, Informaworld, and more.
- A collection of eBooks available online
Financial and Statistical Resources
- Financial databases are available for up-to-date information on companies, stocks, historical data, and analysis. Most resources are available for on-campus use only. Access provided in room 215 and the Almada Negreiros Library on the Campus de Campolide. These resources include Bloomberg, Datastream, and WRDS (Wharton Research Data Services)
- Statistics databases available on-line and as in-library resources in a special multi-media rooms
Scientific Journal Locators
- An A to Z listing of our e-journals via NOVA Discovery. This is a great resource if you are trying to find out where to access a specific journal title. Find it on our homepage.
- A supplementary eJournal listing compiled by library staff in alphabetical order
Nova SBE Working Papers
- The NOVA Working Papers available as PDFs (working papers can be searched by title and author via the search box on the library website
Accessing Online Resources
- You may access the library´s Research Databases at one of four terminals in the Almada Negreiros Library, in the Multimedia Room located on the second floor of Colégio de Campolide, or from your laptop. If accessing the resources from your laptop off-campus, you´ll need to follow special "key" links. Visit the instructions page to get more information on the configuration
Writing & Research Help